Behind-the-Scenes volunteers do many things that help the Sanctuary run smoothly. From answering phone calls, writing articles, analyzing research data, and much more. Volunteers participating behind-the-scenes often can work from home, or on their own schedule. (print-friendly volunteer description)
- Wetlands Center Hosts welcome visitors to the Sanctuary and help keep our office running smoothly.
- Take photographs of events, landscapes and animals.
- Create artwork.
- Write articles for our quarterly newsletter, Marsh Notes.
- Become part of the Animal Care crew and help us care for our resident box turtles and aquarium fish.
- Analyze research data and represent the Sanctuary at conferences.
- Join the Friends of Jug Bay Board of Directors.