Jug Bay Wetlands Sanctuary offers guided canoe trips for groups (minimum of 10 people) by advanced reservations, May - October.
Please call the Sanctuary (410-741-9330) at least 6 weeks beforehand to arrange a date for your group. Many dates fill up 3-6 months in advance.
Advanced payment for at least 10 people ($100) is required to reserve the date.
We will confirm your reservation and provide you with further instruction prior to your visit.
Groups are not allowed to register for the public trips.
Please see our Canoe Policies
What to bring on the trip:
- Plenty of drinking water.
- Lunch or snack to eat on the boats
- Clothes and shoes that can get wet
- Optional: binoculars and camera. Remember we will be on the water and it is likely that personal items will get wet. Canoes can tip over, paddles drip water into the canoes, and feet often get wet getting into and out of the canoe. We claim no liability for personal items and electronic equipment (cell phones included) that are damaged during the canoe trip.
- Recommended: Waterproof dry bag to protect items from water.
- There is a mile hike to the canoes, so you may wish to wear comfortable walking shoes to the canoes and change into your paddling shoes at the canoes.